Bucket Guild | FUBU BH Forums

I Has a Bucket: Preventing bucket theft on Bleeding Hollow | FUBU: A better BH Forum
It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:21 pm

Post subject: Re: Aestu - Reflections
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:17 pm  

Malodorous Moron

Damn...this caught me off guard

Learn the difference!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:02 pm  

Twittering Twat

I'm sorry for all who were friends with him and are feeling the loss. That is never easy and it's a type of loss you don't ever really recover. Suicide is horrible, the way he did it is horrible, and I wish instead that he had gotten help, or that someone had been able to reach him past all his defenses.

However - it caught me off-guard when I first heard about it and read his post, and I definitely felt disturbed, but I'm not going to be disingenuous while thinking about Aestu through rose-colored lenses. Look at page 58 of the Stalker thread just for a small reminder of who he was, or what he acted like. The way he talked on there, it was how he talked 95% of the time. I didn't like him as a person, and can't pretend to look back and think, "Damn, he was an alright dude." He wasn't, in my personal opinion.

It's a shame that his outward persona was, in fact, a culmination of his inner turmoil that maybe not a lot of us knew about (myself included). Despite this, however, it should never be okay to be that kind of person because you are suffering. No one gets a free license to be an asshole.

Don't mean to be that person - and I certainly don't mean to offend anybody on here. Just giving my own 2c.

And if you're ever feeling down and need someone to talk to, it doesn't matter that we haven't talked in years: hit me up. Miss you, dudes.

Playing WoW again in 2018, kill me, thanks

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:15 pm  

Feckless Fool

Somehow I only found out about this yesterday.

RIP

Laetitia