Bucket Guild | FUBU BH Forums

I Has a Bucket: Preventing bucket theft on Bleeding Hollow | FUBU: A better BH Forum
It is currently Sat Oct 12, 2024 5:19 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cop totally snaps
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:27 pm  

Stupid Schlemiel

Apparently they found a wallet and ID bearing his name in the cabin. I thought I read they found it along the border several days ago. Confirm/Deny?

EDIT: I don't know how I feel about this now: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/1 ... 77590.html

Quote:
A SWAT team surrounded the cabin and used an armored vehicle to break out the cabin windows, said a law enforcement official who requested anonymity because the investigation was ongoing. The officers then lobbed tear gas canisters into the cabin and blasted a message over a loudspeaker: "Surrender or come out."

The armored vehicle then tore down each of the cabin's four walls.

A single shot was heard inside before the cabin was engulfed in flames, the law enforcement official told The Associated Press.

The last two sentences make no sense to me. Not sure if I'm dumb or not, can someone asplain?

A man chooses, a slave obeys.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:47 pm  

Blathering Buffoon

Quote:
Just a few hours after police announced Tuesday that they had fielded more than 1,000 tips with no sign of Dorner, word came that a man matching his description had tied up two people in a Big Bear Lake cabin, stole their car and fled. Authorities didn't immediately give more details on the two people.

Game wardens from the California Department of Fish and Wildlife who were part of the search detail spotted the purple Nissan that had been reported stolen going in the opposite direction and gave chase, department spokesman Lt. Patrick Foy said. The driver looked like Dorner.

They lost the purple car after it passed a school bus and turned onto a side road, but two other Fish and Wildlife patrols turned up that road a short time later, and were searching for the car when a white pickup truck sped erratically toward the wardens.

So he went and tied two people up, stole their car, and then drove it away to pick up the other stolen car? I'm so confused

s^ | Kay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:07 am  

Old Conservative Faggot

This is some hinky bullshit right here.

Would be funny if he faked out the cops and is still alive. Then, after people have a few days to relax and let their guards down, he strikes again!!!

One never knows, does one?

My favorite internet line from this whole debacle:

YOU CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER!!!

May that random poet of the ether be a modern Nostradamus and not a wishful thinker.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

World Renowned Mexican Forklift Artiste

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:26 am  

Querulous Quidnunc

Funny thing is, Dorner is my mom's family's name.

This guy and I are not related.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:53 am  

French Faggot

I like to think we'd have noticed if you were black.

If destruction exists, we must destroy everything.
Shuruppak Yuratuhl
Slaad Shrpk Breizh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:47 am  

MegaFaggot 5000

Yuratuhl wrote:
I like to think we'd have noticed if you were black.

Whiteface is a thing. I know because the Wayans brothers made that movie.

RETIRED.
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Mayonaise[/armory]
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Jerkonaise[/armory]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:21 am  

Blathering Buffoon

after reading his mindless manifesto, i sort of assumed he set the fire, then shot himself. a real survivalist knows when it's over, at least that's what survivorman said.

Verily, I have often laughed at weaklings who thought themselves proud because they had no claws.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:34 am  

Old Conservative Faggot

Dotzilla wrote:
a real survivalist knows when it's over

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

World Renowned Mexican Forklift Artiste

Post subject: Cop totally snaps
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:22 pm  

Str8 Actin Dude

Dotzilla wrote:
after reading his mindless manifesto, i sort of assumed he set the fire, then shot himself. a real survivalist knows when it's over, at least that's what survivorman said.

That would explain the single shot. I don't know. This could go either way and nobody will ever know for certain except the people who were there, and they aren't the most honest people in the world anyway.

-He could have set fire to target personnel engaged in rescue efforts
-He could have set the fire in hopes of it spreading and creating enough chaos to make an escape attempt
-LAPD could have started the fire intentionally
-LAPD could have started the fire unintentionally as a result of a grenade gone awry

I'm not saying I know or believe for sure that LAPD did it obviously, but I'm saying it is absolutely naive to believe "they would never do that"

Brawlsack

Taking an extended hiatus from gaming

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:12 pm  

Blathering Buffoon

i don't know, after this guy's track record of blaming things on the LAPD, it would certainly be in his power (and his interests) to make it look like the LAPD started the fire. one last chance at martyrdom.

Verily, I have often laughed at weaklings who thought themselves proud because they had no claws.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:15 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Dotzilla wrote:
i don't know, after this guy's track record of blaming things on the LAPD, it would certainly be in his power (and his interests) to make it look like the LAPD started the fire. one last chance at martyrdom.

Seems like you don't think he's right.

Seems like you think the LAPD isn't a corrupt organization in need of major oversight and accountability.

Am I wrong?

Azelma

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:17 pm  

Blathering Buffoon

Azelma wrote:
Dotzilla wrote:

Seems like you don't think he's right.

Seems like you think the LAPD isn't a corrupt organization in need of major oversight and accountability.

Am I wrong?

not sure what you're getting at. how you extrapolated any of that from what i said is beyond me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:16 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

So what are your thoughts on the LAPD?

Azelma

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:58 pm  

Blathering Buffoon

Azelma wrote:

They're the police? I don't know, I've never been to LA.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:09 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Dotzilla wrote:
Azelma wrote:

They're the police? I don't know, I've never been to LA.

Hmm...so you think the guy just wanted to do it to implicate the LAPD, and you have no suspicion that the LAPD could have actually started the fire?

Then, when asked about your thoughts on the LAPD...an organization notorious for corruption and mistreatment of citizens....especially African Americans (IE: Rodney King), you offer no opinion?

Disappointing. But okay.

Azelma

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next