Bucket Guild | FUBU BH Forums

I Has a Bucket: Preventing bucket theft on Bleeding Hollow | FUBU: A better BH Forum
It is currently Sat Oct 12, 2024 5:14 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cop totally snaps
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:02 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Usdk wrote:
Cop killers don't often make it to a courtroom, as an unwritten rule.

100% BS and contrary to truth and the fact you even say this shows how evil cops and those who sympathize with them are.

That is why this fire was set. All these thugs cared about is that this one guy made them look bad. The cops didn't care they were committing a serious felony, risking starting a massive conflagration in a wide region known to be fire-prone, endangering the lives of hundreds if not thousands of innocent men, women and children.

These are people with dead zero integrity/sense of right vs wrong. They do not care about the consequences of their actions to anyone but themselves. To that end they create a mythos of persecution and will say absolutely anything to justify it (this is also why they despise lawyers).

A few may be forced to resign or get a slap on the wrist but the vast majority of those who knew and went along with it will go on with their lives. If that isn't proof that cops are worse than criminals, I don't know what is.

Aestu of Bleeding Hollow...

Nihilism is a copout.

Last edited by Aestu on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:10 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

So I say copkillers don't make it to a court room, you call BS, and then say thats why they killed this copkiller.

OK.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:13 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Usdk wrote:
So I say copkillers don't make it to a court room, you call BS, and then say thats why they killed this copkiller.

So you are saying that copkillers don't make it to a courtroom because cops usually break the law and endanger innocent people to settle the score? Or are you just saying that cops usually don't have to commit arson, just murder?

Nihilism is a copout.

Last edited by Aestu on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Cop totally snaps
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:13 pm  

Str8 Actin Dude

Callysta wrote:
I would be VERY surprised if the police started the fire.

I wouldn't.

Brawlsack

Taking an extended hiatus from gaming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Coolly re-reading I see I misinterpreted what Usd said. My bad.

It's still absolutely appalling.

Nihilism is a copout.

Post subject: Re: Re: Cop totally snaps
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:19 pm  

Obtuse Oaf

Zaryi wrote:
And those need crews picked up those cops saying stuff like "lets burn this motherfucker out" "we'll use the fire, like we planned"

there's a video and transcript of the police scanner floating around most major news sources. They set the fire.

"Burn/Burner" is police slang for tear gas. They refer to 7 burners being deployed. I don't think SBSD would intentionally set a fire in their region on behalf of the LAPD. You guys don't know our area very well obviously :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Callysta of Reverence

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:08 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

It's slang for any kind of device that has a fuse. Flashbangs for example. There's a chance that some device set fire to the house, and no firemen would be going in to save an armed gunman anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:13 pm  

Old Conservative Faggot

I'm sure that SEVEN (or more) smoke bombs--the kind that are supposed to be used outdoors and are known to spark fires due to the heat they generate--popped into that tiny cabin wasn't the least bit of overkill or an attempt to "inadvertently" do a Talking Heads song.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

World Renowned Mexican Forklift Artiste

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:26 pm  

French Faggot

It is indeed slang for tear/CS gas. Those canisters, as Jubber correctly pointed out, are known to cause heat and spark fires. They very likely burned the house down, fully cognizant that at least one of their burners would start a fire.

If destruction exists, we must destroy everything.
Shuruppak Yuratuhl
Slaad Shrpk Breizh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:26 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Well I sure as shit wouldn't be keen to go into a house I've never been in to find a sure to be hidden trained killer.

The guy was clearly ready and willing to kill cops, fuck it. Burn the house down. Surprising they did it, but hey, enough people had been hurt or killed over this already.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:38 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Usdk wrote:
Well I sure as shit wouldn't be keen to go into a house I've never been in to find a sure to be hidden trained killer. The guy was clearly ready and willing to kill cops, fuck it.

So instead of doing what you signed up to do, you propose to commit a major felony and endanger the lives of hundreds of innocent people.

Real American hero here.

Nor is the scenario you're drawing accurate. This is one guy, holed up in a house, with a peashooter. The LAPD has massive numbers, coordination, armor, heavy equipment, police dogs.

They could have simply done what the Israelis do and bulldoze the house. They could have handled the situation like a military operation - secure the house, room by room, with squads in heavy armor in constant radio contact, using police dogs, robots and cameras to minimize the risk at each juncture, setting up barricades as they take ground. They could have flooded the house with knockout gas, like the Russians did when some Chechen terrorists did a mass kidnapping in Moscow. They could have done what the CIA did when Noriega put them in a similar situation and bombarded the house with music so loud the target can't sleep or fight.

They also could have done absolutely nothing. Lay siege to the house and simply wait for him to come out.

No. The cops lacked courage, integrity, and even basic tactical skills. If you have a whole freaking army at your command and you can't even take a house without burning it down, you suck. And the entire reason they decided to force the situation was for their little fig leaf.

All this incident has shown is that cops are incompetent scumbags. Apologism for their atrocious behavior just drives that point home.

Nihilism is a copout.

Last edited by Aestu on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:44 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Meh. They got the guy and no one got killed. Put people at risk? Maybe. Worked out though, fire didn't catch any other houses, no one else got hurt.

What kind of weapon did he have that you consider a pea shooter?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:52 pm  

Deliciously Trashy

He shot at least two officers during the siege, and one has since died.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:56 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Usdk wrote:
Meh. They got the guy and no one got killed. Put people at risk? Maybe. Worked out though, fire didn't catch any other houses, no one else got hurt.

They got lucky. And you seem to forget the cops killed many more innocent people than the shooter did.

The fact is the cops committed a felony. Big deal, you say. Oh really? So how far do you take the principle that you're entitled to break the law in order to protect it, or commit serious crimes because you CBF doing the job you signed up to do?

That attitude is why cops and their apologists are human shit.

Usdk wrote:
What kind of weapon did he have that you consider a pea shooter?

If it can't take down an armored vehicle or aircraft, or gib an entire squad of armored troops, it's a pea-shooter.

(this is also why invoking the Second Amendment for national defense is garbage)

Zaryi wrote:
He shot at least two officers during the siege, and one has since died.

All that shows is these guys suck at tactics.

TBH, I hate the incompetent more than the evil.

Nihilism is a copout.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:45 pm  

Obtuse Oaf

Scum killing scum. Sounds about right.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next