Bucket Guild | FUBU BH Forums

I Has a Bucket: Preventing bucket theft on Bleeding Hollow | FUBU: A better BH Forum
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:18 am

Post subject: RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:41 pm  

MegaFaggot 5000

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/21/ron_pau ... onference/
Quote:
Beyond the obvious, what do a far-right Italian politician, the president of the John Birch Society and former U.S. Rep. Ron Paul have in common?

In early September, the men are all scheduled to speak – along with a lengthy list of archconservative clergy, lawyers and academics – at a conference in Canada sponsored by the Fatima Center, part of the “radical traditionalist Catholic” movement, perhaps the single largest group of hard-core anti-Semites in North America.

Paul, the former Texas congressman and Republican presidential candidate, is the keynote speaker of the weeklong conference slated for Sept. 8-13 in Niagara Falls, Ontario. A physician before entering politics, Paul got into considerable hot water in 2008 when The New Republic published “Angry White Man,” an article about the contents of newsletters he published. What the newsletters revealed, the magazine reported, “are decades worth of obsession with conspiracies, sympathy for the right-wing militia movement, and deeply held bigotry against blacks, Jews and gays.” Paul denied writing the newsletters that bore his name.

The conference is titled, “Fatima: The Path to Peace” and “is a call,” according to a Fatima Center press release, “to a return to sanity in the government of the world and the Church, for the two cannot be separated.”

RETIRED.
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Mayonaise[/armory]
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Jerkonaise[/armory]

Post subject: Re: RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:58 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

I never understood why racism against jews got its own particular word.

EDIT: and as an American, church and state HAS to be separated.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:10 pm  

MegaFaggot 5000

Maybe because jews aren't a race of people? I guess they kind of are now, considering the vast majority of them that didn't get killed by the Holocaust are the Ashkenazi, which mostly come from eastern europe.

There are other terms for discrimination against groups as opposed to races. Antiziganism, for example, is discrimination against gypsies.

RETIRED.
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Mayonaise[/armory]
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Jerkonaise[/armory]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:56 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

All the jews I know maintain there's a jewish bloodline, which to me implies a race.

But since I don't pay much attention to religion/race anyway, I usually just tune out those conversations

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:05 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Druid: Meowth
« Steam »« Xfire »
Glorious Death Metal Music

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:37 am  

Malodorous Moron

conspiracy theory

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:46 am  

Old Conservative Faggot

Not that I'm a big fan of Ron Paul (that peanut butter's a little too crunchy, if you know what I mean), but since Greenwald left, I'd take anything you read in Salon with a grain of salt.

I think Ron Paul is supposed to do an AMA on Reddit today (or maybe it was yesterday...don't remember), you should go ask him about it. Maybe he'll tell you how the Five Jewish Bankers and the Bilderberg group talked him into his abortion stance if you phrase your question as craftily as possible.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

World Renowned Mexican Forklift Artiste

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:57 am  

Fat Bottomed Faggot

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism,
the mindset that views humans strictly as
members of groups rather than individuals.

"Ok we aren't such things and birds are pretty advanced. They fly and shit from anywhere they want. While we sit on our automatic toilets, they're shitting on people and my car while a cool breeze tickles their anus. That's the life."