Bucket Guild | FUBU BH Forums

I Has a Bucket: Preventing bucket theft on Bleeding Hollow | FUBU: A better BH Forum
It is currently Sat Oct 12, 2024 3:22 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Cop totally snaps
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:51 am  

Querulous Quidnunc

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/07/16881142-disgruntled-ex-cop-hunted-in-connection-with-double-slaying-manifesto-threatens-ex-colleagues?lite

http://pastebin.com/TAzPRfPy

Post subject: Re: Cop totally snaps
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:43 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Quote:
Most cops are goons hiding behind a badge, they don't take on the job because they want to do good,they do it because of the power it gives them. This guy is scum like most of his brother officers

Quote:
No he's not. He spoke the truth. The only reason this is news is because in this case the psycho turned on his brothers instead of the public.

Basically, tried to do his job with integrity, learned that the cops are a bunch of racist thugs, was ruined and now feels he has nothing to lose.

Sometimes, going crazy is the only sane response to a situation.

Aestu of Bleeding Hollow...

Nihilism is a copout.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:44 pm  

Deliciously Trashy

Meanwhile, the LAPD is shooting civilians driving cars that resemble this guys. Makes his issues even more salient.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:41 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Heard they shot up a car with two black girls and a white dude in it.

Because they could have been that 6'4 280 pound black ex cop.

fucking LAPD at its finest.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:29 pm  

Obtuse Oaf

My daughter's school was on lockdown (I was working at her site today), as are a number in the area. There are a few children at the school whose parent or relative is on his "manifesto." Also, Yorba Linda, where he used to live, abuts our city.

We have a lot of LAPD officers that live out this way (I live in a pretty safe city). It is strange to see so many police out today...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Callysta of Reverence

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:38 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Callysta wrote:
My daughter's school was on lockdown (I was working at her site today), as are a number in the area. There are a few children at the school whose parent or relative is on his "manifesto."

Evil people reproduce just like everyone else.

Nihilism is a copout.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:08 pm  

Stupid Schlemiel

There are cops everywhere I go. I'm in Anaheim until tomorrow.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

A man chooses, a slave obeys.

Post subject: Re: Re: Cop totally snaps
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 pm  

Obtuse Oaf

Aestu wrote:
Callysta wrote:
My daughter's school was on lockdown (I was working at her site today), as are a number in the area. There are a few children at the school whose parent or relative is on his "manifesto."

Evil people reproduce just like everyone else.

And your point is....?

Any sympathy I had for this guy (and I did have some, because I believe him when he says his superior kicked a suspect) went out the window the moment he killed someone. Especially considering he killed a completely innocent woman and her fiance.

Callysta of Reverence

Post subject: Re: Re: Cop totally snaps
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:53 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Callysta wrote:
Any sympathy I had for this guy went out the window the moment he killed someone. Especially considering he killed a completely innocent woman and her fiance.

That woman made the choice to marry an evil man. No one made that choice for her. She was not completely innocent - she was not innocent at all - she made the choice to be party to evil.

These evil people destroyed this man's life to protect their capacity to commit further evil.

How can you say it is wrong to kill those who destroy others' lives to do great evil - to harm and murder the innocent?

Nihilism is a copout.

Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Cop totally snaps
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:05 pm  

Obtuse Oaf

Aestu wrote:
Callysta wrote:
Any sympathy I had for this guy went out the window the moment he killed someone. Especially considering he killed a completely innocent woman and her fiance.

That woman made the choice to marry an evil man. No one made that choice for her. She was not completely innocent - she was not innocent at all - she made the choice to be party to evil.

These evil people destroyed this man's life to protect their capacity to commit further evil.

How can you say it is wrong to kill those who destroy others' lives to do great evil - to harm and murder the innocent? Would you not kill to protect your children?

Your reading comprehension still sucks, I see. The woman killed was the daughter of the ex-LAPD officer's union rep. She was a basketball coach. The man killed is her fiancé. He was a security guard. Neither of them was involved in any way to his firing. Both were innocent victims.

Regardless, losing your job, even unjustly, doesn't mean it is okay to kill someone.

Callysta of Reverence

Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Cop totally snaps
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:29 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

These people did not lose sleep over the lives or families they, or their relatives, destroyed; therefore, no one should lose sleep over the loss of their own.

It is that simple.

Nihilism is a copout.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:12 pm  

French Faggot

I don't think anyone can see it that way, yourself included.

"I am upset over some perceived slight allegedly perpetrated by this captain (tenuous connection) so I'm gonna fucking murder his daughter and her fiance."

Yeah no, fuck you.

If destruction exists, we must destroy everything.
Shuruppak Yuratuhl
Slaad Shrpk Breizh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:21 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

itt aestu still mad a cop told him to stop talking

Druid: Meowth
« Steam »« Xfire »
Glorious Death Metal Music

Post subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cop totally snaps
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:46 pm  

Obtuse Oaf

Aestu wrote:
Callysta wrote:
Your reading comprehension still sucks, I see. The woman killed was the daughter of the ex-LAPD officer's union rep. She was a basketball coach. The man killed is her fiancé. He was a security guard. Neither of them was involved in any way to his firing. Both were innocent victims.

A basketball coach! No one who teaches basketball could be a bad person. Right?

If this woman's father had died, how do you think she would have felt? Did that union rep show such compassion for others' families? For the lives he helped destroy? The people he actively helped brutalize and murder?

Callysta wrote:
Regardless, losing your job, even unjustly, doesn't mean it is okay to kill someone.

Your reading comprehension sucks. This wasn't an incidental firing. He was fired because evil people were doing evil things and he tried to do the right thing. The crimes they were committing were murder and worse.

You didn't answer my question. What is your moral basis for arguing that killing people who commit great evil is more wrong than allowing them to live?

Someone please translate what Ethan said. I don't speak moron.

You make absolutely no sense. Monica Quan and her fiance Keith Lawrence did nothing to the suspect aside from being related to his union rep. Did he kill the people on the commission? The officer he complained about? No. He killed his representative's children because he didn't feel he did enough for him. He wanted to hurt him. They were innocent victims.

I can't understand your line of reasoning. It is too damn crazy to follow. What the hell are you talking about? Murder? The guy was fired for complaining about an officer kicking someone, not killing them.

Callysta of Reverence

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:59 pm  

Old Conservative Faggot

Yeah, I'd be in agreement if it were one of the people he's raging about but this was just LOLWTF.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

World Renowned Mexican Forklift Artiste

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next