Bucket Guild | FUBU BH Forums

I Has a Bucket: Preventing bucket theft on Bleeding Hollow | FUBU: A better BH Forum
It is currently Sat Oct 12, 2024 1:19 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Re: Valentine's Help
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:53 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Kayllaira wrote:
I cook, but I won't do the dishes after. I cook, he cleans. That's the deal.

Respectfully decline to make pun

Aestu of Bleeding Hollow...

Nihilism is a copout.

Post subject: Re: Valentine's Help
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:56 pm  

Str8 Actin Dude

Went to visit my gurlfrand over Valentine's Day...we made breakfast together, I joked that I was tagging along to 'make sure it gets done right'...and then I got her again when she had to do laundry and I went with her..heh..gotta love having a gurlfrandd with a sense of humor :X

Brawlsack

Taking an extended hiatus from gaming

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:54 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Without going into details, I've already found the woman I'm going to marry. I love her. It's just not the right time/situation.

So in the meantime, if I'm going to be stuck on temptation island, I'm going to have a bit of fun. It's always been very easy for me to
separate love and fun (in fact, it's because of this that I know I want to marry this girl - I can't seem to do that with her). I figured I'd live in the moment for now, study and go out and get plastered and acquire targets, and whatever happens happens. I have the rest of my life to be serious lol

And thanks for all the compliments, you guys flatter me. <3

[✔] [item]Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker[/item] (Three)
[✔] [item]Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros[/item] (Two)
[✔] [item]32837[/item] & [item]32838[/item]
[✔] [item]Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury[/item]
[✔] [item]46017[/item]
[✔] [item]49623[/item] (Two)
[✔] [item]71086[/item]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:58 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Fantastique wrote:
Without going into details, I've already found the woman I'm going to marry. I love her. It's just not the right time/situation.

"No ring, I see. So you are only arranged to be married."
-Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

Aestu of Bleeding Hollow...

Nihilism is a copout.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:00 am  

Deliciously Trashy

Does she know about this? Just saying, fun is fun, but if she doesn't know you should probably tell her; because more than likely, it'll come out at sometime in the future. It's better she know now, then have it sprung on her randomly 5-10-15 years from now.

Last edited by Zaryi on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:00 am  

Kunckleheaded Knob

Fantastique wrote:

So in the meantime, if I'm going to be stuck on temptation island, I'm going to have a bit of fun. It's always been very easy for me to
separate love and fun (in fact, it's because of this that I know I want to marry this girl - I can't seem to do that with her). I figured I'd live in the moment for now, study and go out and get plastered and acquire targets, and whatever happens happens. I have the rest of my life to be serious lol

Disgusting.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:56 am  

French Faggot

if they're not together yet, I don't see the problem.

If destruction exists, we must destroy everything.
Shuruppak Yuratuhl
Slaad Shrpk Breizh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:36 am  

MegaFaggot 5000

Battletard wrote:
Funny you guys should say that given how often you complain about women dating assholes / being total headcases. It seems conflicting at times. No harm with FWB though, just noting the inconsistency.

I'm consistent! I had one of my best friends of 3 years get so furious she didn't talk to me for a week because the dude who dumped her a month ago couldn't handle playing the game of spite with me.

RETIRED.
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Mayonaise[/armory]
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Jerkonaise[/armory]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:13 am  

Querulous Quidnunc

Don't catch a disease.

That's generally a sure fire way to get caught cheating.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:32 am  

Old Conservative Faggot

I am kind of lonely. It would be nice to meet someone who isn't batshit crazy to do things with on the regular. I'm hardly "played out," though. Those of you who've had the pleasure of my company know how charming I am, and being older is definitely not a disadvantage, especially now that I'm making decent money.

There are too many negatives involved with making a legal commitment even if I lived with someone until one or the other of us shriveled up and died.

The only thing you pick up in bars are other people's problems. If anything is going to give you a negative outlook regarding women, the only thing that will do it faster than the kind of women that live in bars (the 'regulars,' not the occasional weekend good-time/dinner types) are the kind that read shit like Jezebel and take it seriously. I'd say that it would be even worse to find bar skanks that read Jezebel, but the majority of bar skanks don't (or can't) read.

Wear a condom, kids.

I appreciate Mayo for being the only person I've ever encountered who loves hate and discontent more than I do.

I had too much fun tonight, and now I can't fall asleep.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

World Renowned Mexican Forklift Artiste

Post subject: Valentine's Help
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:10 am  

Str8 Actin Dude

Falling in love unexpectedly confirmed greatest feeling ever.

Brawlsack

Taking an extended hiatus from gaming

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:16 am  

Querulous Quidnunc

Euphonic wrote:
Fantastique wrote:

Disgusting.

If they aren't together...it's not an issue...however:

1.) Like Zaryi said, does she know? Because Zaryi is right, that stuff could come back to haunt you if you are as serious about this woman as you say.
2.) Is she doing the same? I mean...is she going out and bedding random dudes or is she just waiting for you to come back and sweep her off her feet?

I think it's an important distinction...if she's being chaste and you aren't...that's where it's kinda shady IMO.

Azelma

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:31 am  

Old Conservative Faggot

Caveat emptor works both ways in boy/girl matters.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

World Renowned Mexican Forklift Artiste

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:37 am  

Fat Bottomed Faggot

Battletard wrote:
Falling in love unexpectedly confirmed greatest feeling ever.

That first mornings dump that is large enough to bulge your butthole but fibery enough not to break your sphincter.

Is almost as good a feeling as the feeling I would get were I able to see your face reading that.

"Ok we aren't such things and birds are pretty advanced. They fly and shit from anywhere they want. While we sit on our automatic toilets, they're shitting on people and my car while a cool breeze tickles their anus. That's the life."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 am  

MegaFaggot 5000

Jubbergun wrote:
I appreciate Mayo for being the only person I've ever encountered who loves hate and discontent more than I do.

I have a really solid group of 20 or so friends that I've known for over 5-10 years each. If someone outside of that group manages to achieve the monumental accomplishment of pissing me off irl, I'm way past the point of caring, so I blow up the bridge in the most over-the-top way possible so myself and everyone in my group can laugh about it later.

Also, knowing that you can detonate a relationship or friendship at any time, but are choosing not to is incredibly calming when you're in a minor spat with someone. It really helps to make sure that if you care about the person, no permanent damage is done.

RETIRED.
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Mayonaise[/armory]
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Jerkonaise[/armory]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next