Bucket Guild | FUBU BH Forums

I Has a Bucket: Preventing bucket theft on Bleeding Hollow | FUBU: A better BH Forum
It is currently Sat Oct 12, 2024 3:25 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Valentine's Help
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:14 pm  

Str8 Actin Dude

Aestu you may not have all the facts, and we are all well aware of your disdain for Callysta so it's hard to take what you have to say on the subject without a large chunky grain of salt on the side.

Brawlsack

Taking an extended hiatus from gaming

Post subject: Re: Valentine's Help
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:18 pm  

Blathering Buffoon

Fuckin' Persians.

Fant, I think you're devilishly attractive, but what's the deal with singular OK looking Persian guys with 6 hot girls on their arms? Is it cultural?

Verily, I have often laughed at weaklings who thought themselves proud because they had no claws.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:43 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

I can't speak to the latter, but I can tell you Persians are usually pretty civilized people, and they're also very patriarchal.

Aestu of Bleeding Hollow...

Nihilism is a copout.

Last edited by Aestu on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:13 pm  

Obtuse Oaf

Ethan, we've never been in a group before. Ever. Up until I joined Mazeltov's Playtime group (which you weren't in) I ran raids and dungeons exclusively with my guild and IRL friends. Plus, anyone who knows me knows that I don't give one shit about virtual game stuff. Certainly not enough to be emo over. It is a game. If you aren't having fun, don't play.

The origination of YOUR problem with me was an IQ thread on the BH forums where Igniferroque posted about me. I hadn't had any other personal interaction with you before FUBU.

I AM in my 20s. I rarely wear makeup (it makes me break out, powder especially) and and I never said I lived next to a project (I think you are referring to the friend whose place burned down when he was a kid and lost all important documents?) Liz was a very good friend and I'm still very sad about her death, so I'm not sure what kind of point you are trying to make.

Can we please drop it? I hate when you turn things into an "I hate Callysta" thread. Awesome. You hate me. Great.

If you had half a clue about the situation with Iggy you'd realize how ridiculous your assertions are. Or maybe you wouldn't. You're so blind with hate that somehow it would still be my fault.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Callysta of Reverence

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:13 pm  

Obtuse Oaf

Dbl post

Callysta of Reverence

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:25 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

I just remembered I agreed to not pull this crap anymore ("let's see how long it lasts") so I will let it drop here

Nihilism is a copout.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:02 pm  

Blathering Buffoon

Zaryi wrote:
Does she know about this? Just saying, fun is fun, but if she doesn't know you should probably tell her; because more than likely, it'll come out at sometime in the future. It's better she know now, then have it sprung on her randomly 5-10-15 years from now.

Note that this i also told you this exact. same. thing. you now have 2/3 of the females on FUBU telling you this.

also, she is incredibly hot. wtf are you doing bro if you fuck this up i will slap the shit out of you. with love, of course.

s^ | Kay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:06 pm  

Obtuse Oaf

I will chime in and make it 100%. She needs to know and be explicitly okay with it or you will totally screw yourself in the future. Think with your brain, not your dick.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Callysta of Reverence

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:34 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

So much easier said than done. Perhaps I'm not as strong as some of you bros/broettes..

[✔] [item]Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker[/item] (Three)
[✔] [item]Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros[/item] (Two)
[✔] [item]32837[/item] & [item]32838[/item]
[✔] [item]Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury[/item]
[✔] [item]46017[/item]
[✔] [item]49623[/item] (Two)
[✔] [item]71086[/item]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:55 am  

Deliciously Trashy

"if you can't tell her what you're doing, than you probably shouldn't be doing it"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:53 am  

Old Conservative Faggot

If you're not in a committed relationship, you don't have any obligation to tell anyone anything. I think any of you who were getting grief from a significant other about the relationship choices you made prior to establishing a relationship with them would not tolerate that kind of shit. So I find it a bit odd that you're not only saying Fanta's present behavior could cause that exact problem but also that she would be justified to question and/or be upset about what he did before they established a commitment.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

World Renowned Mexican Forklift Artiste

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:08 am  

Blathering Buffoon

Zaryi wrote:
"if you can't tell her what you're doing, than you probably shouldn't be doing it"

holy fucking shit are you me?

Quote:
But why?
I am trying to get you to think about it. if you wouldn't want people seeing it, friends knowing about it, then that kinda tells you something.

Quote:
Kind of one of those things, don't do it if you would be ashamed if your parents found out. Or whatever.

s^ | Kay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:47 am  

Deliciously Trashy

i can only respond with gifs

Kayllaira wrote:
Zaryi wrote:

holy fucking shit are you me?

Kayllaira wrote:
Quote:
But why?
I am trying to get you to think about it. if you wouldn't want people seeing it, friends knowing about it, then that kinda tells you something.

Quote:
Kind of one of those things, don't do it if you would be ashamed if your parents found out. Or whatever.

thanks tumblr for ruining my ability to communicate on the internet.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:00 am  

Blathering Buffoon

Zaryi wrote:

Fixt :3

s^ | Kay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:20 am  

Querulous Quidnunc

I don't think it's as black and white as you ladies are making it to be. It sounds to me like they both know the situation but neither has it in them to say "yo, when we going to stop sleeping around and get hitched?"

I mean, do any of you think you could just...do that?

I mean, I could, but I'm a tactless douchebag, so whatever. Call it the exception that proves the rule.

But they are right, Fanta. It's something you need to commit to doing before you lose something you can never regain. You should schedule a bachelor/bachelorette orgy for a fixed day or event, like a year after you finish med school or something (so you can spend a year running around screaming HEYYY IM A SEXY UNMARRIED DOCTOR YEAHHHH)

Nihilism is a copout.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next