Bucket Guild | FUBU BH Forums

I Has a Bucket: Preventing bucket theft on Bleeding Hollow | FUBU: A better BH Forum
It is currently Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:31 pm

Post subject: Re: Looking for Guild
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:14 am  

French Faggot

DoubleH wrote:
Were you in Tempest at the time, to know 100% of the reason why they left? I never disputed that the lag was bad, it was quite annoying. All I'm saying is they didn't up and leave JUST because it was just as laggy as it always was.

I was in Tempest starting with Naxx but only raided full time during Ulduar. I've been in it since (on an alt once they moved to TN because I never transferred my warrior). There was talk of transferring several weeks before TB showed up, which isn't to say that any decision was completely independent of that. Also TB got banned for a week for faction-changing as well as server hopping in order to give themselves a free week of LK progression, which was highly amusing.

If destruction exists, we must destroy everything.
Shuruppak Yuratuhl
Slaad Shrpk Breizh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:18 am  

Feckless Fool

Quote:
This is Rabid, also known as Moses. Let me tell you about my friend Rabid. Exodus tells how Moses leads Space People out of the Twisting Nether and through the wilderness to the promised land of Bleeding Hollow. Lord Drovix told Rabid of the glory of Bleeding Hollow and how the Beverage of Tasty was no more and how thy land had become fertile and lag free (thanks new Chicago datacenter). From there some shit happens with parting the seas and Space People is once again Tempest on the promised land of servers.

It's in the fucking bible ok.

Laetitia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:18 am  

Feckless Fool

Stupid Atheists.

plz read up on history

Laetitia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:07 pm  

French Faggot

If destruction exists, we must destroy everything.
Shuruppak Yuratuhl
Slaad Shrpk Breizh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:27 am  

Feckless Fool

DoubleH wrote:
"Early ICC" is a weird thing to say, the instance ran for a full year. ICC came out in early Dec09. TB came here.... in early Feb2010? Tempest Xfered in late April2010.

When Tempest left they were 4/12H and TB was 9/12H. Tempest secured there Realm First near the end of July(US91st kill and I am jelly), about 2 months after TB got the one on BH(with all the unplayable lag and such...yea...).

Were you in Tempest at the time, to know 100% of the reason why they left? I never disputed that the lag was bad, it was quite annoying. All I'm saying is they didn't up and leave JUST because it was just as laggy as it always was.

Edit: For clarity on my previous post my timing is apparently off, the new servers were not put in until I think Oct or something right after the 4.0 patch came out. The "Early ICC" lag was, if I remember, mostly a Tues/hotfix thing.

we weren't 4/12. iirc we were on putricide. might have been something before that, i don't know,but i remember killing him and sindragosa the first night we got to raid on larping nether. the weeks leading up to the transfer we raided maybe 2 nights a week due to giving up from lag. we idled for half an hour at a time in hopes of being able to actually do a pull. i guess we were just pretending though, having nobody inside ICC most our raid nights was all one giant Megatroll™

and no i don't care about trying to prove WE'RE TEH BEST, because god we carried some hilarious people and even recorded a montage of our embarrassing failures on lich king, but i can't believe people still claim we all left for a shitty title.