Bucket Guild | FUBU BH Forums

I Has a Bucket: Preventing bucket theft on Bleeding Hollow | FUBU: A better BH Forum
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:27 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: TCG Megathread
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:22 pm  

Falcon PUNCH! Faggot

Commander
Currently repping a U/W aura control deck. Mostly just tapping other creatures (for defense and opening the path for other players) and super charging mine with auras while making it hard/impossible to attack me. I want to splash in some red (MURICA CONTROL) for some Incite like mechanics. Have some good ideas for it and I like the idea of being unattackable while forcing everyone else to attack each other then just wiping out the last one standing. Just so hard to pick and choose which ones I want. Here are some of my favorites:

Oracle en-Vec
Propaganda
Ghostly Prison
Windborn Muse
Blazing Archon
Basandra, Battle Seraph
Gisela, Blade of Goldnight
Palliation Accord
Vow of Flight
Vow of Duty
Vow of Lightning
Auramancer's Guise
Celestial Mantle
Battle Mastery
Guard Gomazoa
Fog Bank
Wall of Denial
Nomad Decoy
Incite War
Aggravate
Chemister's Trick

That should give you a good idea what I'm talking about. The red would be a nice addition I think but I'm going to wait till I play my U/W again first. Would be cool to find like 15-20 cards that I could just switch out to change from aura defense to incite defense. Thinking it's possible if I drop the auras in favor of the incite like cards but we'll see.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:06 pm  

Feckless Fool

Oh, and sent some cards to channel fireball and ordered: Force of Will ($75-100 card), Flooded Grove, and Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger.

Last edited by Xeoni on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 pm  

Feckless Fool

Zedruu the Greathearted may seem like a silly general, but if you hide behind your pillow fort long enough to hand out some permanents and make friends, things get really, really interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:34 am  

Falcon PUNCH! Faggot

Xeoni wrote:

Zedruu the Greathearted may seem like a silly general, but if you hide behind your pillow fort long enough to hand out some permanents and make friends, things get really, really interesting.

He's actually the general I'm using for WUR. I think between that and the other lifegain I have going on I could sustain myself a while. Last game I had 57 life and no one could attack me. They ended up killing each other with my help of course.

Who's the bigger asshole at this point, the people attacking each other or me for forcing them to attack each other?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:50 am  

Feckless Fool

I hope I don't sound like I'm gloating, but last night I got extremely fortunate and went 4-0 in the Dragon Maze's prerelease event. I ran an Esper deck with Orzhov as my main pick and Azorius as my complementary guild.

Ended up pulling foil Ral Zarek

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:31 am  

Obtuse Oaf

Xeoni wrote:
I hope I don't sound like I'm gloating, but last night I got extremely fortunate and went 4-0 in the Dragon Maze's prerelease event. I ran an Esper deck with Orzhov as my main pick and Azorius as my complementary guild.

The fuck at this ultimate...

█▀█ █ █░█ █░█ █ █░ █▀█ █░█ █▀▀
█▀▄ █ █▀▄ █▀▄ █ █░ █▀█ █▀▄ █▀▀
▀░▀ ▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀
sunshine.kittens.bubblegum.happythoughts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:55 pm  

Fat Bottomed Faggot

rikkilake wrote:
Xeoni wrote:

Right?

"Ok we aren't such things and birds are pretty advanced. They fly and shit from anywhere they want. While we sit on our automatic toilets, they're shitting on people and my car while a cool breeze tickles their anus. That's the life."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:04 pm  

Falcon PUNCH! Faggot

Weena wrote:
rikkilake wrote:
Xeoni wrote:

Right?

Krark's Thumb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:07 pm  

Fat Bottomed Faggot

Somebody do the math and figure out the likelihood of getting five extra turns.

"Ok we aren't such things and birds are pretty advanced. They fly and shit from anywhere they want. While we sit on our automatic toilets, they're shitting on people and my car while a cool breeze tickles their anus. That's the life."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:38 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

0.50^⁵ = 0.03125

Also, Krark's Thumb

Druid: Meowth
« Steam »« Xfire »
Glorious Death Metal Music

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:09 pm  

Fat Bottomed Faggot

I meant with Krark's Thumb.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:59 pm  

Falcon PUNCH! Faggot

Quote:
I just did all the math explaining how often you would get zero turns and while taking zero turns of Zarek’s ultimate ability can be a good thing. Well, sometimes you don’t care how your opponent feels. You came to win, not to play patty-cake with your opponent. You already know you have a 3.125% chance of taking five extra turns, but why don’t we increase those odds? With a single Krark’s Thumb out the odds suddenly become 23.7% that you’ll hit five extra turns. Not too shabby, but still not great. Well just toss in a Mirror Gallery and a few more Krark’s Thumbs and there’ll be so many quarters in the air your opponent will think they just hit the jackpot on a slot machine. If we ignore the fact that Krark only had two thumbs, which is kinda the point of Mirror Gallery, what are the odds of taking five extra turns? Because each one coin has suddenly become 16 coins, you are now 99.99% likely to take five extra turns. To compare, you are more likely to fuck a girl who’s on the pill while wearing a condom and still get her pregnant than you are to take fewer than five extra turns in this scenario.
[Editor's note: The above calculation does not take into account the actual likelihood that anyone would ever sleep with you, only the efficacy of birth control methods].

Quote:
Because each one coin has suddenly become 16 coins, you are now 99.99% likely to take five extra turns. To compare, you are more likely to fuck a girl who’s on the pill while wearing a condom and still get her pregnant than you are to take fewer than five extra turns in this scenario.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:11 pm  

Fat Bottomed Faggot

I can already smell the cheese deck Meowth might make.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:04 am  

Fat Bottomed Faggot

Holy shit why are Dimir pissed on so hard?

What is this? What the fuck is this?
Notion Thief

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:30 am  

Feckless Fool

Weena wrote:
Holy shit why are Dimir pissed on so hard?

What is this? What the fuck is this?
Notion Thief

It's the hate card for Sphinx's Revelation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next