Bucket Guild | FUBU BH Forums

I Has a Bucket: Preventing bucket theft on Bleeding Hollow | FUBU: A better BH Forum
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:12 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: @fubu
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:46 pm  

Blathering Buffoon

Jushiro wrote:
Dotzilla wrote:
i deleted my facebook the other week. i am currently developing an equation to express a friend's mental prioritization of you by how long it takes them to find out, text you, then call you angrily when you don't respond to the text.

really?

no i wrote that at an [8]

Verily, I have often laughed at weaklings who thought themselves proud because they had no claws.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:32 pm  

Stupid Schlemiel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:11 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

People got really sensitive on facebook, so that's practically dead too.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:39 am  

Deliciously Trashy

Usdk wrote:
People got really sensitive on facebook, so that's practically dead too.

No, tired of beating my (our) head(s) against a wall.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:06 am  

Querulous Quidnunc

So come back later. I didn't see anything in that video that would be considered straight up offensive, even if you disagree with his views. You took all that abuse from aestu and then ditched over a couple offhand remarks from Jubbs me and Eturnal?

K.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:47 am  

Old Conservative Faggot

I was already tired of this shit on FB. Don't drag it in here, thanks.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

World Renowned Mexican Forklift Artiste

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:58 am  

Querulous Quidnunc

well no one's talking about anything the fuck else.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:34 am  

Querulous Quidnunc

The problem is, you guys don't "get" it.

You've painted feminism, in your mind, as a movement that encourages only man-hating, penis-blaming bullshit. Ironically, you then turn around and blame all of your personal troubles with women on this "man-hating/penis-blaming" propaganda.

What Laura et al have tried to explain to you, to no avail, is that yes, there are extremists who call themselves "feminists" and who might want men to have all their dicks cut off... but that you shouldn't lump all feminism with them. It's like saying all muslims want to kill people in the name of allah, or all christians want to blow up abortion clinics...or all conservatives are idiotic fuck bags like Ann Coulter. It's just not true. In fact, it's fucking retarded because that's just not how it is.

You ignore this advice because it destroys your narrative that every woman who ever did you wrong did so because of feminist demagogy. It destroys your narrative that the "good ole days" were sooo much better, and everyone was happy before these women started burning bras and cutting dicks off. It destroys the myth that gender relations were perfect before a few butch women started complaining loudly.

I'm on your side, I see how institutions can and do fuck men over (divorce, the draft, etc,). I see how shitty the dating situation is for men....and yeah, any woman who calls herself a "feminist" but expects you to pay for dinner and buy her drinks all night is a fucking hypocritical cunt.

The thing is, you can find women who are feminists and very down to earth, and who actually understand what it's all about. My biggest challenge with intelligent feminists is getting them to understand the male perspective on the issues (which, while they may be the "power group" is still a very valid perspective imo).

Anyway, bottom line, I love you guys, but you're angry. You're angry that shitty women have hurt you and other men like you. You're angry because this was done under the guise of "feminism." You're angry because you see Jezebel articles written by 22 year old idiots and it pisses you off that they have influence.

I see all of this, and I understand it ( I had an evil woman rip my heart out and stomp on it, and yeah, I spent years hating feminism and being bitter/angry and forever alone). But you just need to let go and educate yourself about what feminism really is. Just like your penis didn't cause all the problems women face, feminism and their vaginas didn't cause all your problems.

TL,DR: Stahp

Azelma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:54 am  

Stupid Schlemiel

You all whine too fucking much about everything.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

A man chooses, a slave obeys.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:04 am  

Querulous Quidnunc

Proper tldr

Bro's before ho's

Druid: Meowth
« Steam »« Xfire »
Glorious Death Metal Music

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:51 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

That isn't at all what the discussion was about but thanks for spewing a bunch of unrelated bullshit anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:56 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Upon further reflection, I assume you were responding to Meowth.

Azelma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:42 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Usdk wrote:
That isn't at all what the discussion was about but thanks for spewing a bunch of unrelated bullshit anyway.

You're right, I didn't read more than about three posts in full not including these last two. Nor do I have Lamebook to find out more.

Druid: Meowth
« Steam »« Xfire »
Glorious Death Metal Music

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:55 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Meowth wrote:
Usdk wrote:

You're right, I didn't read more than about three posts in full not including these last two. Nor do I have Lamebook to find out more.

The lack of fucks you give is truly inspiring.

You are the definition of cool.

Azelma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:01 pm  

Fat Bottomed Faggot

Da fukk is going on here?

"Ok we aren't such things and birds are pretty advanced. They fly and shit from anywhere they want. While we sit on our automatic toilets, they're shitting on people and my car while a cool breeze tickles their anus. That's the life."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next