Bucket Guild | FUBU BH Forums

I Has a Bucket: Preventing bucket theft on Bleeding Hollow | FUBU: A better BH Forum
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 5:31 pm

Post subject: Re: North Carolina be like
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:18 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

I'm fairly convinced the percentage of idiotic racist is still higher in the south than it is in the north.

That said...both parties are still equally awful.

I live in Chicago which has been ruled by big time liberal democrats for the last 50+ years. They are bleeding the city dry and corruption is everywhere.

Azelma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:00 pm  

MegaFaggot 5000

Usdk wrote:
You can only be racist if you're white and from the south, and if someone in your political party is racist, everyone that leans that way politically is also racist.

Got it.

To quote David Cross, Republicans might not be racist, but they love to elect officials that are.

EDIT:
Yuratuhl wrote:
I'm less concerned about his racism than about his blanket affirmation that this is intended to suppress Democratic votes, though. Talk about biting the bullet.

They've already admitted this a couple times, most notably during the presidential election where some jackass at the RNC convention in Pennsylvania was bragging about it.

RETIRED.
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Mayonaise[/armory]
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Jerkonaise[/armory]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:41 pm  

Old Conservative Faggot

Mns wrote:
Yuratuhl wrote:
I'm less concerned about his racism than about his blanket affirmation that this is intended to suppress Democratic votes, though. Talk about biting the bullet.

They've already admitted this a couple times, most notably during the presidential election where some jackass at the RNC convention in Pennsylvania was bragging about it.

The part of the "suppressing democrat votes" that you conveniently overlook is that the votes they're attempting to suppress are the ones that shouldn't count in the first place: multiple votes, people voting under other people's names, dead people voting, and the like. If the democrat party didn't rely on cheating...or at least didn't think that it did...there'd be no opposition to people showing their IDs to vote.

Saw the Daily Show thing, the guy's obviously a moron. That said, we really can't have a legitimate conversation about things like race and poverty in this country because every time someone raises the question of personal responsibility/accountability they're automatically labeled a racist and made out to be the same idiotic caricature the oblivious North Carolinian moron is.

And the "Red State people are racists" thing needs to die. I've been to Boston, New York, and Philadelphia. The only difference is that the racists in the north don't make the mistake of telling brown people what morons they are.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

World Renowned Mexican Forklift Artiste

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:33 am  

French Faggot

Voter ID laws exist to solve a problem that isn't there, and to create an entirely new problem in the form of voter suppression.

And the "Red State people are racists" thing will die when people in Red States stop being racist. Just like the "people are racists" thing will die when people stop being racist. Until we get there, please, keep deflecting to make yourself feel better.

If destruction exists, we must destroy everything.
Shuruppak Yuratuhl
Slaad Shrpk Breizh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:20 am  

Old Conservative Faggot

Yuratuhl wrote:
And the "Red State people are racists" thing will die when people in Red States stop being racist. Just like the "people are racists" thing will die when people stop being racist. Until we get there, please, keep deflecting to make yourself feel better.

Telling you guys to stuff your guilt-by-association gambit up your ass and twist on it isn't deflection.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:05 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Labeling everyone in a red state as a racist is pretty prejudicial, imo.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:44 pm  

French Faggot

"People" doesn't have to be all-inclusive.

You two have pretty serious victim complex, though.

Shuruppak Yuratuhl
Slaad Shrpk Breizh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:24 pm  

Old Conservative Faggot

Yuratuhl/Mayo wrote:
You motherfuckers are a bunch of racists.

Jubbergun/USD wrote:
That's a bunch of guilt-by-association bullshit, there are plenty of racists outside the south.

Yuratuhl wrote:
You two have such a victim complex.

Yeah...that makes sense.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:15 pm  

French Faggot

Sweet quote that happened.

Oh wait, that's just you playing the victim card.

Shuruppak Yuratuhl
Slaad Shrpk Breizh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:04 pm  

MegaFaggot 5000

Jubbergun wrote:
The part of the "suppressing democrat votes" that you conveniently overlook is that the votes they're attempting to suppress are the ones that shouldn't count in the first place: multiple votes, people voting under other people's names, dead people voting, and the like. If the democrat party didn't rely on cheating...or at least didn't think that it did...there'd be no opposition to people showing their IDs to vote.

Obama beat Romney in the 2012 election by around 5 million votes. How many of these votes (as a rough percentage) do you think are fake?

Also, I'd be completely fine with Voter ID laws if every citizen was mailed a free national ID every few years. They have that system in Europe and it seems to work pretty well. Then again, like Tuhl said, this isn't about fighting voter fraud, this is trying to not get trampled by the demographics that are slowly crushing the GOP while their only reliable base of voters (white baby boomers) is literally dying off.

EDIT:
Usdk wrote:
Labeling everyone in a red state as a racist is pretty prejudicial, imo.

I see what you're getting at, but you aren't helping. "Why aren't you tolerating my intolerance? You're the real racist" is one of the many things in the grab-bags of the white man victim complex.

RETIRED.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:03 am  

Old Conservative Faggot

Mns wrote:
Also, I'd be completely fine with Voter ID laws if every citizen was mailed a free national ID every few years. They have that system in Europe and it seems to work pretty well.

I'm all for that, too. The idea isn't to make it harder for people to vote. The idea is to make it harder to cheat.

Mns wrote:
I see what you're getting at, but you aren't helping. "Why aren't you tolerating my intolerance? You're the real racist" is one of the many things in the grab-bags of the white man victim complex.

"White man victim complex" and "white tears" are the new "uppity nigger." It doesn't matter whether or not the complaints/objections/concerns are legitimate, they don't count if your skin is that color. The healthy dose of "and how dare you question the status quo?" tossed in for good measure shows what sort of close-minded wanna-be authoritarian you really are.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:16 am  

MegaFaggot 5000

Jubbergun wrote:
"White man victim complex" and "white tears" are the new "uppity nigger." It doesn't matter whether or not the complaints/objections/concerns are legitimate, they don't count if your skin is that color. The healthy dose of "and how dare you question the status quo?" tossed in for good measure shows what sort of close-minded wanna-be authoritarian you really are.

Are you saying that "uppity nigger" has legitimate applications?

RETIRED.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:57 am  

Fat Bottomed Faggot

Mns wrote:
Jubbergun wrote:

Obviously if a nigger is being uppity, then yes.

"Ok we aren't such things and birds are pretty advanced. They fly and shit from anywhere they want. While we sit on our automatic toilets, they're shitting on people and my car while a cool breeze tickles their anus. That's the life."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:22 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Mayo, I'm saying that calling me racist because I'm from the south is prejudicial. I'm not denying that there are racists in the south. I'm also not proclaiming that there are no racists anywhere else. I'm just saying that the thought process of "Oh you belong to X group? Then you must have Y trait!" is as prejudicial as you can get. I can't make it any simpler than that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:20 pm  

Old Conservative Faggot

Mns wrote:

Of course it doesn't, and neither does any of that silly "white tears" shit. They're all broken I-WIN Buttons retards trot out to shut down discourse under the mistaken assumption that it's clever or means something.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"