Bucket Guild | FUBU BH Forums

I Has a Bucket: Preventing bucket theft on Bleeding Hollow | FUBU: A better BH Forum
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:22 pm

Post subject: @Fant
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:52 am  

Feckless Fool

I'm leveling my pally to max level. How many weeks will the Smourne legendary questline take? And if you want to help me, I'll share the loot at the end.

Oh, and do you need more than a few people for 10 man heroic? And does the questline go faster on 25 man heroic?

Post subject: Re: @Fant
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:02 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Takes about 8 weeks, and you can get all the pre-reqs done in the first lockout if you're mindful (and maybe even get your first shard!)

It can ONLY be done on 25m and the 8 weeks that I did it for my smournes was always on heroic. It's way faster than normal, where you'll maybe get a shard per boss, whereas on heroic it'd be weird NOT to get a shard from each boss.

And idk if I could stomach going back in there to help out though haha it's hard enough for me to motivate myself to get my third and final smourne for my pally! But if I'm feeling in the mood, I help out.

Word of advice: make it an achieve run (not a dumb xmog run) and everyone will flock to you. Take nobody that's on the quest, do NOT answer if anyone asks if the shards are locked (again, dont take anyone else that's on the quest), and do NOT say anything is reserved.

Whisper in game if you have questions, good luck!

[✔] [item]Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker[/item] (Three)
[✔] [item]Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros[/item] (Two)
[✔] [item]32837[/item] & [item]32838[/item]
[✔] [item]Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury[/item]
[✔] [item]46017[/item]
[✔] [item]49623[/item] (Two)
[✔] [item]71086[/item]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:02 pm  

Falcon PUNCH! Faggot

Fantastique wrote:
Takes about 8 weeks, and you can get all the pre-reqs done in the first lockout if you're mindful (and maybe even get your first shard!)

It can ONLY be done on 25m and the 8 weeks that I did it for my smournes was always on heroic. It's way faster than normal, where you'll maybe get a shard per boss, whereas on heroic it'd be weird NOT to get a shard from each boss.

And idk if I could stomach going back in there to help out though haha it's hard enough for me to motivate myself to get my third and final smourne for my pally! But if I'm feeling in the mood, I help out.

Word of advice: make it an achieve run (not a dumb xmog run) and everyone will flock to you. Take nobody that's on the quest, do NOT answer if anyone asks if the shards are locked (again, dont take anyone else that's on the quest), and do NOT say anything is reserved.

I just threw up a little bit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:58 pm  

Kunckleheaded Knob

Fantastique wrote:
do NOT answer if anyone asks if the shards are locked (again, dont take anyone else that's on the quest), and do NOT say anything is reserved.

Rude.

Çhubathingy - Shaman - Royal Militia
Hoenhiem - Paladin - Royal Militia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 am  

Stupid Schlemiel

Fantastique wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:47 am  

Falcon PUNCH! Faggot

DoubleH wrote:
Fantastique wrote:
do NOT answer if anyone asks if the shards are locked (again, dont take anyone else that's on the quest), and do NOT say anything is reserved.

Rude.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:16 am  

Feckless Fool

Fantastique wrote:

As dickish as this seems, I have no problem simply telling people shards are on reserve. Will they get upset and do something like, "/2 Xeoni is just farming shards, don't join his group!"?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:05 am  

Kunckleheaded Knob

Xeoni wrote:
As dickish as this seems, I have no problem simply telling people shards are on reserve. Will they get upset and do something like, "/2 Xeoni is just farming shards, don't join his group!"?

In Wrath of the Lich King,

me + spacehunter + mayumi

would use dungeon tool for heroic Forge of Souls, in hopes of getting the armor penetration trinket for my war.

just before last boss (who drops it) we would always 3 man vote kick any other plate class.

how's that for dickish lol

facebumnuts - much face much bum much nuts

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:26 pm  

French Faggot

Azmaria wrote:
Xeoni wrote:

In Wrath of the Lich King,

me + spacehunter + mayumi

would use dungeon tool for heroic Forge of Souls, in hopes of getting the armor penetration trinket for my war.

just before last boss (who drops it) we would always 3 man vote kick any other plate class.

how's that for dickish lol

that's what we call 10/10

If destruction exists, we must destroy everything.
Shuruppak Yuratuhl
Slaad Shrpk Breizh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:39 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

Yeah, people will avoid runs that have anything reserved, even if they can't use it (9 times out of 10, they don't know what it is, but they want it lol). So don't say it! Only you can loot them if you're the only one on the quest anyway. So no worries, it's not like the Valanyr shards

[✔] [item]Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker[/item] (Three)
[✔] [item]Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros[/item] (Two)
[✔] [item]32837[/item] & [item]32838[/item]
[✔] [item]Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury[/item]
[✔] [item]46017[/item]
[✔] [item]49623[/item] (Two)
[✔] [item]71086[/item]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:40 am  

Twittering Twat

I'd heal this, or spam mind sear, if you do this in the morning. Druid isn't 90 yet, it'll have to be the priest. And I am totally going to ninja all your shards for my ultimate priest sword.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:21 am  

Feckless Fool

Fantastique wrote:
Yeah, people will avoid runs that have anything reserved, even if they can't use it (9 times out of 10, they don't know what it is, but they want it lol). So don't say it! Only you can loot them if you're the only one on the quest anyway. So no worries, it's not like the Valanyr shards

this is true

i stop reading as soon as i see things are reserved. i don't know why, it's phychological. like i don't want to aid in the carrying of other people? i dunno. there's negative vibes there

Laetitia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:46 am  

Kunckleheaded Knob

Spacehunter wrote:
like i don't want to aid in the carrying of other people? i dunno. there's negative vibes there

Sounds Like you are not a helper : [

Çhubathingy - Shaman - Royal Militia
Hoenhiem - Paladin - Royal Militia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:19 am  

Stupid Schlemiel

Everything from the previous expansions are two man-able if not solo-able.

Even most of the first raid tier of pandaria (normal) is three man-able.

I imagine Mr. Spacehunter would love to help friends collect whatever transmog/etc items they're after, but not help some complete stranger clear a boss without even fairly rolling against everyone else.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:37 pm  

Kunckleheaded Knob

DoubleH wrote:
Spacehunter wrote:
like i don't want to aid in the carrying of other people? i dunno. there's negative vibes there

Sounds Like you are not a helper : [

Spacehunter is a fine upstanding gentlemen.

He has helped me much in Black Temple when I was on the verge of jumping off a cliff.

facebumnuts - much face much bum much nuts