Bucket Guild | FUBU BH Forums

I Has a Bucket: Preventing bucket theft on Bleeding Hollow | FUBU: A better BH Forum
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:35 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stalker Thread :-D
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:53 am  

Querulous Quidnunc

Kayllaira wrote:
Fantastique wrote:
Nah fuck DO, I wouldn't want that attached to my name only because ignorant people still view negatively.

But yes, loans. With your grades you wouldn't have had a problem.

Sad Fant is sad.

Usually loans require someone to cosign, don't they?

And I have no idea what DO is :P

DO is the Doctor of Osteopathic medicine route, where you get your DO over the allopathic medicine MD. But then you'd be Dr. Kay, DO as opposed to Dr. Kay, MD. Too many retards will sooner pick ANY MD over the best DO even though there is only a smidge of difference.

And yeah, they normally require cosigners, but it's not hard to work something out with your bank (or so I hear). Especially if you've been with one for a long time. Maybe parents? Unless circumstances dictate otherwise, but loans for something like medical school (creditors think: big paycheck at the end) for someone with your impeccable academic record (creditors think: good shot of success in med school to actually GET that big check) usually isn't too big a problem.

DISCLAIMER: I've thankfully never had to worry about needing a loan, and I'm going based on what knowledge of the system I have passively acquired. I'd highly suggest looking into it when you have some time, because I could be wrong about everything. But if not.. LET'S BE DOCTORS TOGETHER OMG FUN <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

[✔] [item]Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker[/item] (Three)
[✔] [item]Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros[/item] (Two)
[✔] [item]32837[/item] & [item]32838[/item]
[✔] [item]Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury[/item]
[✔] [item]46017[/item]
[✔] [item]49623[/item] (Two)
[✔] [item]71086[/item]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:40 pm  

Blathering Buffoon

Fantastique wrote:

DO is the Doctor of Osteopathic medicine route, where you get your DO over the allopathic medicine MD. But then you'd be Dr. Kay, DO as opposed to Dr. Kay, MD. Too many retards will sooner pick ANY MD over the best DO even though there is only a smidge of difference.

And yeah, they normally require cosigners, but it's not hard to work something out with your bank (or so I hear). Especially if you've been with one for a long time. Maybe parents? Unless circumstances dictate otherwise, but loans for something like medical school (creditors think: big paycheck at the end) for someone with your impeccable academic record (creditors think: good shot of success in med school to actually GET that big check) usually isn't too big a problem.

DISCLAIMER: I've thankfully never had to worry about needing a loan, and I'm going based on what knowledge of the system I have passively acquired. I'd highly suggest looking into it when you have some time, because I could be wrong about everything. But if not.. LET'S BE DOCTORS TOGETHER OMG FUN <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Yeah. The problem with having been poor my whole life means that my parents have also been poor my whole life. Neither of them have any real credit to speak of. If I had to get a cosigner, I would absolutely not be able to get it.

Ugh. I just, pretty much hate nursing. Like, in its entirety. I am hoping it will be better when I am out of school, but I doubt it. I dread every day I have to get up and go do Nursing Stuff. The tests and assignments are fucking retarded because they're completely subjective depending on who your teacher is, even if their answer contradicts the book. I manage these tests by picking answers that I know are correct in the book. Basically, I figure "I can argue the shit out of this answer." so that's the one I pick. Usually she is looking for something else.

I pretty much would rather just be a mechanic or something. I love cars. Cars are simple. There is a troubleshooting process. Generally, there are only a few things a particular problem can be. Not like with humans. If being a mechanic could provide me with a decent enough living to have what I want, I'd do that. Basically just want a nice house, preferably up north, 2 kids max, a bunch of dogs, and I'd like to open a non-profit animal rescue. But I'm already at the limit for Pell, in fact I will already have to pay out of pocket for my last semester at school, so I'm pretty much stuck with this. Maybe that's why I hate it so much.

/rant

s^ | Kay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 pm  

French Faggot

You are a remarkably interesting lady.

If destruction exists, we must destroy everything.
Shuruppak Yuratuhl
Slaad Shrpk Breizh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:05 am  

Old Conservative Faggot

This seems like an appropriate venue for this...

If any of you would like to come, I'm having a birthday party on Friday, December 14th, at 7 pm, at this location:

http://www.midwayrollerrama.com/site_fl ... ml#default

Anyone who is with 100 miles and has me on FB already has an invite (I think). I thought it would be a dick move to send invites to people hundreds of miles away. There won't be booze while we're roller skating, but we're going back to my house after and I have at least 60 bottles of home brew waiting. I may even be able to find room for people crash. Let me know.

Your Pal,
Jubber

AKA "The Gun"
AKA "ROFeraL"

World Renowned Mexican Forklift Artiste

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:24 am  

MegaFaggot 5000

I just read 4 pages.

- I had a 15 minute discussion with straight blades (and the old school razors with refillable blades) with the best barber I know. He said that they're nice, but a $20 modern razor is a lot more bang for your buck. It requires less maintenance and is overall better than the straight, since the past couple decades have done a lot in razor R&D. He really stressed to just skip the cream and do a wet shave. When you just get out of the shower, just run the razor under hot water and proceed to shave normally. The lubricant (lol) on the upper part of the razor is more than enough with the wet skin and its night and day. I went from having a shadow when I stopped shaving to being as smooth as a babybutt.

He also pointed out that shaving cream is not only pointless with this method, but it actually fucks up your blades since it'll get stuck in there and rust, making you need to buy more razors.

- USD has a great beard. I want a dwarf beard one day, but it isn't smiled upon in my profession :(. Maybe when I grow old and my back breaks down and my hands wear out, I'll be able to get a beard I can braid one day.

- A cute girl plays WoW. I wrote something, but there isn't need for sexless neckbeards to hit on attractive women on the internet.

- The dish guy at work today said that he really likes black/asian girls, due to the daddy issues. They have a serious need to impress their dad but he's never there.

- What are you brewing, Jubbs?

- Here's a pic from 3 weeks ago:
I'm balding pretty bad and the curls make it so my hair makes a deep V. I'm also a joy in social situations.

- I've been sick and I gotta start drinking to regain my constitution for Dwarfparty.org. I'm going to see The Hobbit and then going to Hofbrauhaus for liters of ale and salted pork. Haters to the left.

RETIRED.
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Mayonaise[/armory]
[armory loc="US,Bleeding Hollow"]Jerkonaise[/armory]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:48 am  

Querulous Quidnunc

Mns wrote:

"Hey, thanks for the dinner date. I'm curious - is the hair on your chest as curly as the hair on your head?"

Mns wrote:
A cute girl plays WoW. I wrote something, but there isn't need for sexless neckbeards to hit on attractive women on the internet.

I've come to the opposite conclusion. I don't see the logic in being bullied into acting as if the male sex drive is somehow wrong, or that you can't hit on women unless you're Brad Pitt.

Aestu of Bleeding Hollow...

Nihilism is a copout.

Post subject: Stalker Thread :-D
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:36 am  

Str8 Actin Dude

Mns wrote:

- A cute girl plays WoW. I wrote something, but there isn't need for sexless neckbeards to hit on attractive women on the internet.

I'm confused. "Cute girl?" Is that some kinda rare spawn?

Aestu, do you have that mount yet?

Brawlsack

Taking an extended hiatus from gaming

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:57 am  

Querulous Quidnunc

Battletard wrote:
I'm confused. "Cute girl?" Is that some kinda rare spawn?

Yes, they usually get tagged within a few seconds of spawning.

Battletard wrote:
Aestu, do you have that mount yet?

No, the dream lives on. Deeply frustrated and worried lately, tbh.

Aestu of Bleeding Hollow...

Nihilism is a copout.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:54 pm  

Querulous Quidnunc

I'm actually going to hold on ot this beard as long as I can. At least until the next job interview.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:11 pm  

Obtuse Oaf

Mns wrote:
He really stressed to just skip the cream and do a wet shave.

i wish i could do that :(
i essentially have to shave twice for the ultra-smooth face. first i lather up and go with the grain, then i re-apply cream and shave against the grain

Mns wrote:
I want a dwarf beard one day, but it isn't smiled upon in my profession :(

what do you do?
iirc, you were going to school for one of them there social sciences, and social sciences love facial hair

█▀█ █ █░█ █░█ █ █░ █▀█ █░█ █▀▀
█▀▄ █ █▀▄ █▀▄ █ █░ █▀█ █▀▄ █▀▀
▀░▀ ▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀
sunshine.kittens.bubblegum.happythoughts

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:07 pm  

Kunckleheaded Knob

I just use electric with williams electric pre shave. go every which way.... could care less about the grain.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:51 pm  

French Faggot

rikkilake wrote:
Mns wrote:

what do you do?
iirc, you were going to school for one of them there social sciences, and social sciences love facial hair

He's a chef.

I always have stubble, because electric razor.

If destruction exists, we must destroy everything.
Shuruppak Yuratuhl
Slaad Shrpk Breizh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:52 pm  

Falcon PUNCH! Faggot

Mns wrote:
I just read 4 pages.

- I had a 15 minute discussion with straight blades (and the old school razors with refillable blades) with the best barber I know. He said that they're nice, but a $20 modern razor is a lot more bang for your buck. It requires less maintenance and is overall better than the straight, since the past couple decades have done a lot in razor R&D. He really stressed to just skip the cream and do a wet shave. When you just get out of the shower, just run the razor under hot water and proceed to shave normally. The lubricant (lol) on the upper part of the razor is more than enough with the wet skin and its night and day. I went from having a shadow when I stopped shaving to being as smooth as a babybutt.

He also pointed out that shaving cream is not only pointless with this method, but it actually fucks up your blades since it'll get stuck in there and rust, making you need to buy more razors.

- USD has a great beard. I want a dwarf beard one day, but it isn't smiled upon in my profession :(. Maybe when I grow old and my back breaks down and my hands wear out, I'll be able to get a beard I can braid one day.

Makes me feel better about how I shave. I've been shaving that way for like 5-6 years now because, and I think I mentioned this way back, I'm too lazy/don't have time for all that shaving cream shit. Also, against the grain = smoothest shave ever.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:33 pm  

Obtuse Oaf

Necrachilles wrote:
Also, against the grain = smoothest shave ever.

having "against the grain" be your only technique is the #1 way to get ingrown hairs on your face
also it'll make you more prone to razor burn
and an overall bad time

█▀█ █ █░█ █░█ █ █░ █▀█ █░█ █▀▀
█▀▄ █ █▀▄ █▀▄ █ █░ █▀█ █▀▄ █▀▀
▀░▀ ▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀
sunshine.kittens.bubblegum.happythoughts

Post subject: Stalker Thread :-D
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:26 am  

Str8 Actin Dude

Yuratuhl wrote:
rikkilake wrote:
Mns wrote:

what do you do?

He's a chef.

I always have stubble, because electric razor.

Woah now, damnnn chil'ren. Did I ever tell you bout the 3rd time I see da Loch Ness monsha??

Brawlsack

Taking an extended hiatus from gaming

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 62  Next